VOYAGER CREDIT CARDS
The Fleet Management Office issues a Voyager credit card with each of our Extended Lease vehicles. This card can be used at various locations throughout the state for refueling.
As with any type of credit card, they occasionally become cracked or the magnetic strip becomes damaged leaving the card unusable. If you ever have problems with the card, please email fleet or call at 602-542-3110 so that the card can be replaced or exchanged.
Credit Card Use / ADOT Fuel Supply Stations
- Whenever convenient, please use ADOT or ADOA fuel stations
- Use credit card only at authorized stations. A list of these stations is included in your rental packet
- Please refuel at the Fleet Compound if within 10 miles of the Capitol area from 6:30 am to 5 pm on weekdays
- Use credit card only for minor purchases of gas, oil, belts, hoses, tire repair, etc., up to $50.
- All tire purchases must be authorized by Fleet Management Office
- Repairs Or Purchases Over $50 - Call ADOT Equipment Services at (602) 712-7406/ (602) 712-7409 (6 am - 3:30 pm) or 1 (877) 800-8520.
- EIN number is required for use of voyager card.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL A TOW TRUCK ON YOUR OWN